Revit Factor 4 Motorcycle Pants
- Winter pants with removable thermal liner.
- Touring fit.
- Short connection zipper for your jacket.
- Protection on knees and hips.
- See size chart in picture gallery.
Revit Factor 4 Motorcycle Pants – Description
Look no further than the Factor 4 trousers for those needing to cover the basic needs when on two wheels. They’ve been engineered for various weather scenarios thanks to the inclusion of a hydratex®|Mesh G-liner (keeps you dry) and a detachable thermal liner (keeps you warm when being used, or cool, when taken out). These trousers will also keep you safe via the SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 knee and the inserts for the SEESMART™ CE-level 1 hip protectors. The outer shell is a combination of abrasion- resistant polyester and comfortable stretch materials; for added protection and comfort.
- Outer shell: polyester 600D | polyester ripstop | Softshell 3L
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Protection: SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE | SEESMART™ CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert – version RV33
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Waterproofing & Breathability: hydratex®|mesh G-liner
- Fit: tour fit | regular
- Adjustability: adjustment straps | adjustment tabs
- Features: stretch panel | short connection zipper | adjustable protector pockets | calf zippers | grip panel at seat | YKK slide lock front closure | 3D mesh protector pockets
- Pockets: slit pockets