In this policy, the terms ‘we’ , ‘us’ or ‘the company’ refer to Ilondia Enterprises LTD and to ours website wildpistons.com. The data controller of the personal data referred to in this Privacy Notice is Ilondia Enterprises LTD, a limited liability company registered at 53, Ayias Zonis 3027, Limassol, Cyprus.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Your account login details, including your user name and chosen password
- Information about any device you have used to access our services (such as your device’s make and model, browser or IP address) and how you use our services, including our website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Wild Pistons with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Wild Pistons will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- PayPal, Braintree, Benelli Motorcycles, MV Agusta Motor, delivery services, advertising Networks, analytics Providers, email Providers, review Agencies, Search Information Providers, Fraud Prevention Service Providers.
When the company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
- We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt personal information that you provide via your registered account on our website. This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an unsecure connection. Our website is certified with an SSL certificate, which verifies that our website is secure.
- We keep your information confidential and store user personal data on a secure server, which is password protected and firewall protected.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data once transmitted to our website. We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your data using strict procedures and security features. In the unenviable event of breach of security, you will be contacted within of 72 hours.
The company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the company.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 25-747 808.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 25-747 808.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.